Benefits of Membership
- Special pricing for Youth and Adult Sports
- Reduced pricing on all programs, including Y-Fit Group Exercise classes
- Indoor Track
- Multipurpose Studio
- Indoor Basketball Courts (3)
- Child Watch
- Locker Rooms
- Well-equipped Fitness Center
- Special Teen events and Programs
- Outdoor Playground
- NO CONTRACTS! For your convenience, the YMCA offers an automatic monthly bank draft or credit card payment option
- Access to YMCAs across the nation free of charge through NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP. Current members can use any YMCA in the nation for free when they show their member scan tag. Some restrictions may apply, please contact the local Y for their policy.
|Membership Type||Monthly||Annual||Joining Fee|
|Young Adult (19-23)||$19.00||$228.00||$0|
|Single Parent Household||$34.00||$408.00||$45.00|
Monthly payments must be made via bank draft. Dues will be deducted from the account of your choice on the 1st of every month.
Youth: Defined as anyone aged 0-18.
Young Adult: Defined as anyone aged 19-23.
Adult: Defined as any individual person 24 years of age or older.
Couple: Defines as two adults with no dependents.
Household/Family: Defined as two adult persons living in the same household and immediate family. Immediate family may include dependent parents and grandparents living in the home, dependent full time college students under 24 years of age (with minimum of 12 credit hours per semester) and disabled family members living at home.
Single Parent Household: Defined as a household with one adult. The membership includes family members as defined in the Household/Family Membership.
Senior Adult: Defined as any individual person 62 years of age or older.
Senior Household: Defined as two persons, one of whom must be over 62 years of age or older, living in the same household.
Contact Melissa Siegel, Membership Director at 573-642-1065 if you have questions.
As a part of the focus on Social Responsibility the YMCA of Callaway County offers a 10% discount on monthly membership fees for Active Military and Veterans.
When active military or veterans come to join the YMCA, they receive a 50% discount off the joining fees.
As a thank you for your service, the joining fee will be waived 100% on these special military holidays:
ARMED FORCES DAY—Third Saturday in May
MEMORIAL DAY—Last Monday in May
FLAG DAY—June 14th
LABOR DAY—First Monday in September
VETERANS DAY—November 11th
More info HERE
Day Pass Rates
|Day Pass||Week Pass||Month Pass|