Staying Safe Together
What Areas of the Y Are Currently Open?
- All Welcome - We are now accepting day, week, month pass purchasers and nationwide members. We are not accepting free guest passes. Members under age 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the facility unless participating in Y Camp or Child Watch.
- Facility Capacity - will be limited if needed to adhere to social distancing standards.
- Fitness Center - will be limited if needed to adhere to social distancing standards. Persons must sanitize all equipment used during their workout session.
- Gymnasium - members may reserve courts for basketball, volleyball or pickleball. Please limit contact activities while utilizing the facility.
- Track - must maintain social distancing.
- Child Watch - open with limited capacity.
- Group Exercise - most classes have resumed. Check schedule for up to date class offerings.
- Cross Train - open for those 18 and older. Persons must sanitize all equipment used during their workout session.
- Locker rooms - in full operation.
- Water Fountains - in full operation.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What the Y is Doing
- Social Distancing: All open areas inside the Y have been evaluated and redesigned where necessary to help ensure social distancing between members. Signage has been placed prominently throughout the facility to drive awareness of this requirement.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Cleaning: Additional staffing will be provided to increase sanitation and cleanliness standards throughout the facility.
- Equipment: Pieces of equipment may be “closed” to allow for social distancing and areas marked for use.
- Signage: There will be signage present so all staff and members can abide by the guidelines.
How We’re Asking Members to Help Maintain Safety
The YMCA appreciates members’ adherence to the following safety precautions during their visits:
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home.
- Bring a Towel and a Water Bottle: Members will be asked to bring their own water bottle and a workout towel (towel services will not be provided).
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment, weights, mats, etc. before and after use with the provided cleaning materials.
- Keep Your Distance: Please exercise on designated equipment only and respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Hand Washing: Members are encouraged to wash their hands prior to workout and afterward for at least 20 seconds.
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome in the facility but must be supervised by an adult at all times.