Staying Safe Together
All Areas of the Y Are Currently Open
- All Welcome - We are now accepting day, week, month pass purchasers and nationwide members. Members under age 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the facility unless participating in Y Camp or Child Watch.
- Fitness Center - Persons must sanitize all equipment used during their workout session.
- Track - continue to maintain social distancing.
- Child Watch - open with limited capacity.
- Group Exercise - all classes have resumed. Check schedule for up to date class offerings.
- Functional Fitness - open for those 18 and older. Persons must sanitize all equipment used during their workout session.
- Locker rooms - in full operation.
- Water Fountains - in full operation.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What the Y is Doing
- Social Distancing: With our new facility expansion social distancing is easier than ever.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Cleaning: Additional staffing will be provided to increase sanitation and cleanliness standards throughout the facility.
How We’re Asking Members to Help Maintain Safety
The YMCA appreciates members’ adherence to the following safety precautions during their visits:
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well.
- Mask Use Recommended: Mask use is encouragd in common areas when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Bring a Towel and a Water Bottle: Members will be asked to bring their own water bottle and a workout towel (towel services will not be provided).
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment, weights, mats, etc. before and after use with the provided cleaning materials.
- Keep Your Distance: Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Hand Washing: Members are encouraged to wash their hands prior to workout and afterward for at least 20 seconds.